Monday, September 19, 2011

Hey,
 
It is good to hear from all of you this morning. It sounds like summer is winding down and the push to winter is almost here. Life is getting back into full swing with school starting up again and the last trips of summer coming to a close. I hope you enjoyed yours. Mine has been short, but my mind set is similar. Preparing for the the long push through fall and the lasts harvests of the winter before the inevitable end of my life begins haha. Alright nuff drama.
 
How goes it this week? Can't say much here. We have had some amazing and dramatic events take place but not all I can type because of the private information it contains. Just know that it has been a blessing this week to see some of the steps our investigators are making to repent and to come unto Christ.
 
Something I can talk about though is a wonderful family from the Czech Republic. We have been teaching them as best we can in our broken english. This past Sunday we went down to their home in the morning. Every single one of them was ready for church. We walked with them to the bus station and caught the bus up to the chapel right as the meeting started. As I sat next to them I could see the father feeling the Spirit with every hymn, every prayer, and every talk. Though not every word was understood, the feelings were there and (as he later described) felt peace and comfort and joy. He described how his heart went out to the sister who spoke in the meeting. As her voice choked, explaining how she felt about the gospel and how she had been blessed, he could feel it to and wanted to cry with her. His children got a bit bored but loved the singing in the sacrament meeting. NExt week they will come to all the meetings and I can't wait for them to enjoy primary.
 
This week has been tough with Elder Jestice. It's really quite frustrating. Just continue to pray for me.
 
I got to go but thanks everyone again for help and support.
 
Love ELder Dudgeon
 
PS I HAVE GOTTEN POST IN A LONG TIME. except for dads package (YAY!). BUT I AM STARVING FOR SOME POST. TELL PEOPLE TO WRITE ME. FAMILY, RELATIVES, FRIENDS, ANYBODY.
 
Much love

No comments:

Post a Comment